XGIMI MoGo Pro Portable Projector for Outdoor Movies Night, FHD 1080P Mini Projector, Smart Projector with Automatic Keystone Correction, Android TV 9.0, 5000+ Apps, WiFi Bluetooth, Home Entertainment
|Model Name||Mogo Pro|
|Hardware Interface||USB, Bluetooth 4.0, HDMI, 3.5mm Audio|
|Mounting Type||Front, Rear, Ceiling/Table/Floor/Wall/Tripod Mount|
About this item
- 1080p Image with 300 ANSI Lumens: An advanced DLP lamp delivers FHD resolution and 300 ANSI lumens, helping you enjoy vivid colors on a giant 100-inch screen.
- Built-In Battery: MoGo Pro’s strong built-in battery provides at least 2HRS of big-screen entertainment anywhere, anytime.
- Android Tv: Download apps directly to the projector from Google Play, including YouTube, Prime Video, Hulu, Disney +, HBO Max, and more! Please note that our product does not stream the native Netflix app.
- Auto Keystone Correction: Autofocus and 40° Auto Keystone Correction ensure a perfect aspect ratio from almost any angle.
- Harman Kardon Sound: Phenomenal audio powered by two 3W built-in Harman Kardon speakers. You can also wirelessly connect soundbars and Bluetooth headphones.
Enjoy the Visual Feast
XGIMI provides unprecedented high-definition picture quality. Only 2.66m (8 FT) away from the wall or screen, you can enjoy the immersive 100-inch cinema experience in your home or outdoors. 2.17m(6.5 FT) for 80 inch, 1.59 m(4.77 FT) for 60 inch.
Smart Movie,TV Shows,Games and Music
Enjoy favorites from YouTube, Prime Video, Disney+, HBO Max, etc. Streaming live news, sports and must-see shows, as well as thousands of wonderful 4K Ultra HD, HDR titles, with access to thousands of HDR titles. In addition, millions of songs can be played through services such as Spotify, Pandora, and iHeartRadio. There may be a subscription fee.
Mogo Pro Top FAQ:
1. How to cast videos from your iPhone or Mac?
Download an Air Screen app from Google Play Store, and you can Airplay your screen to MoGo Pro.
2. How to use the Auto-focus function?
Turn on the auto-focus button at the bottom of the remote control, and turn it off when auto-focus is complete.
3. How to use the zoom adjustment?
Please check Settings- Projector Settings- Keystone Correction- Manual Keystone Correction- 5 clicks “OK” button to activate “Zoom Function”. “Arrow” key: zoom in/zoom out.
4. How to mirror Android devices? How to use Netflix?
Please note that our product does not stream the native Netflix app. To access Netflix, it is recommended that you use a streaming device. If you don’t have one, please contact the XGIMI Customer Support team, and we will gladly assist you.
*The brightness data is from the XGIMI Laboratory. Actual product brightness may differ based on the specific test software version, testing environment, and product version.
*Detailed parameter data and test standard will be updated on the Xgimi official website from time to time. Please refer to the latest information released on the Xgimi website.
*The product will be attached with a paper manual, and the electronic manual will be updated on the XGIMI global website. If there is any discrepancy or conflict between the paper and the electronic manual, the latest electronic manual on the official website shall prevail.
|Item Weight||7 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5.71 x 4.13 x 3.78 inches|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item model number||MoGo Pro|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Special Features||Speakers, Android tv, 300 ANSI lumen, Auto foucs, 3d-Ready|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.