Plustek OpticFilm 8100-35mm Negative Film/Slide Scanner with 7200 DPI and 48-bit Output. Bundle Silverfast SE Plus 8.8, Support Mac and Windows
|Media Type||Negatives, Slide|
|Model Name||OpticFilm 8100|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||4.72 x 10.71 x 4.69 inches|
|Item Weight||1.6 Kilograms|
About this item
- ✔HIGH RESOLUTION DETAIL – Digitizes 35mm Negatives and Slides at High Quality 7200 DPI 69 MP Resolution, Equally Full-Frame DSLR 69 Megapixels Image Files, Capable of Reproducing Professional Prints Up to 20″ x 24″ or Larger.
- ✔DYNAMIC RANGE SHADOW AND LIGHT – Captures Maximum Shadows and High Light Details
- ✔PROFESSIONAL SOFTWARE BUNDLE – Bundles with Plustek QuickScan and Worldwide Professional Scanning and Image-Processing Software LaserSoft Imaging SilverFast SE Plus 8.
- ✔FREE CARRY BAG – Light Weight for Storage and Travel. Includes a Custom Bag to Protect the Scanner from Dust and is Easy to Carry.
- ✔Support Windows 7/ 8/ 10/ 11 and Mac OS 10.8.x ~ 10.15 (Catalina) , user can download driver from Plustek website.
It doesn’t matter if you have old slides to convert into digital format, or you are still shooting film today, the OpticFilm 8100 scanner is a dedicated film scanner that is up to both tasks. Plustek has manufactured dedicated film scanners for over 20 year and we understand film photography image quality and scanning requirements.
Plustek OpticFilm 8100 is a dedicated 35mm film and slide scanner that scans color negative film, black and white negative film, slides, reversal film and Kodakchrome film. This 7200 dpi resolution scanner is designed with state of the art illumination and optical systems. These systems enable the scanner to capture the highest detail and dynamic range possible from your film with accurate color reproduction.
Compared to a flatbed scanner or small all-in-one “converters”, the OpticFilm 8100 provides more accurate, detailed, color rich images. These are great for sharing on-line, but they can also be enlarged and printed up to 36” x 24”. The OpticFilm 8100 image quality is comparable to the image quality provided by commercial labs and scanning services!
With the Plustek OpticFilm 8100, it is easier than ever to get your film and slide scanning project started. It is the ideal film and slide scanner for a wide range of uses including: slide and film digital conversion, amateur and professional photography, photo clubs, and analog photography classes.
Scanning – Proven – Optimized
The Plustek OpticFilm 8100 scanner is bundled with SilverFast SE Plus 8.
SilverFast software, using a dual interface, is designed for both professionals and beginners who digitize their analog images. SilverFast’s intelligent automatic functions make it much easier to get brilliant results and exceed your expectations.
- SilverFast Multi-Exposure reveals more shadow details and creates less image noise.
- SilverFast NegaFix with over 120 profiles for negative film ensures best results when converting negatives into brilliant positives.
- SilverFast SRDx feature is perfect for correcting the scratches on the film, especially silver based black-and-white film and Kodachrome film.
- SilverFast AACO lightens shadow areas, without changing mid-tones and highlights.
SilverFast software is available for both Mac and Windows platforms, and also includes a native Adobe Photoshop plug-in.
Install Scanner Driver and SilverFast by DVD
1. Install by DVD
2. To unlock SilverFast software, you will have to provide SilverFast serial number which is on the DVD cover.
(Please note that the SilverFast software DVD must be in the optical drive to unlock SilverFast)
If there’s no DVD optical drive in your PC or Mac…
1. Go to Plustek website by simply Search ’Plustek’
2. Click on the banner at the top of the website to access download page
3. Select your OS and install the scanner driver 4. Once the installation is completed, click “Unlock SilverFast without CD/DVD drive” to register SilverFast software.
If you need help with any issue or question
Click the chat windows at the bottom right corner to contact our technical support if you have any issues.
If we’re not online, please leave your contact information and question , we will contact you soon.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.