Makeblock xTool D1 Laser Engraver With Rotary, 60W DIY CNC Laser Cutter and Engraver Machine, 10W Eye Protection Compressed Spot, 9600mm/min Diode Laser Engraving for Metal Wood Stone Glass(432x406mm)
- 𝐀𝐝𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐧𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐲: xTool D1 CNC laser cutter and engraver machine, With 60W Machine Power, 10W Laser Module Output Power. The compressed spot and laser focus spot makes laser engraver more powerful and precise. It can cleanly cut 6mm thick wood and dark acrylic in a single pass, the engraving speed can be as high as 9600mm/min.
- 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐝 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧: Industrial grade steel structure design makes the laser cutter and engraver machine more reliable and improves engraving accuracy. The entire engraving machine adopts a modular design, which is convenient for users to assemble, repair, and replace and update machine parts. And the assembly can generally be completed within 10-20 minutes.
- 𝐖𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲: xTool D1 portable laser engraver can be compatible with various mature engraving software( 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞: 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐚 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫.) support Win 7 / Win 8/ Win 10, and also supports Mac system, engraving file format supports SVG/DXF/JPG/JPEG/PNG/BMP/TIF/CR2, etc.
- 𝐋𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐫𝐞𝐚 & 𝐂𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐎𝐛𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐬 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠: 432*406 mm (17*16 inch) Large engraving range to meet various DIY needs. xTool D1 laser cutter and engraver machine can engrave huge diameter cylinders by adding rotating attachments and raising the height of the machine body. Unleash your creativity on over one hundred materials including paper, bamboo, wood, leather PCB board, aluminum oxide, metal, glass, etc.
- 𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞: The xTool D1 laser engraver tool with a protective cover perfectly protects your eyes, filters UV light for 97%. And more, in the event of an accidental touch or machine shift, the machine will automatically stop working to prevent an accident. If you need pre-sale consultation or encounter any problems, you can get more product-related after-sales service and help through the support website (Contact Customer Service)!
Higher Accuracy DIY Laser Engraving & Cutting machine.
- Best Downsized Industrial High Power Laser Engraver & Cutter for business starters, hobbyists, designers, artists, home-makers, professionals.
- Better technologies (industrial level steel wheel&shaft, tension wheel, synchronous belt, compressed light spot,etc.) make the carving more precise and the carved works perfect. With human-centered design, you can enjoy your creation without being interrupted.
Combined with advanced 0.08mm laser spot technology, xTool D1’s laser beam can be as accurate to 0.01mm.
With 60W Machine Power, 10W Laser Module Output Power, and 0.01mm ultra-high movement precision.
With professional motion structure design, the motion speed is up to 9600mm/min.
Large Engraving Range
432 * 406 mm (17 * 16 inch) Large engraving range to meet your various engraving needs.
Using additional raisers to increase the height of xTool D1 to facilitate the engraving of higher objects. Customize your skateboard or basketball to make them cooler.
|Laser Module Output Power||10W|
|Laser Spot||0.08 mm|
|Wavelength||450 – 460 mm|
|Routing Speed||160 mm/s|
|Working Area||432 * 406 mm (17 * 16 inch)|
|Max. Workpiece Height||50 mm|
|Voltage Input||100-240V 50-60HZ|
|Voltage Output||12V 7A 84W|
|Connecting Interfaces||Wi-Fi, USB, Offline Use|
|Operating Systems||Windows, macOS, Android, iOS|
|Control Software||Laserbox Software, Laserbox App|
|File Type(s)||SVG, DXF, JPG, JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIF, CR2, etc.|
|Material Capability||Paper, Corrugated Paper, Wood, Acrylic, Cloth, Denim, Leather, Base Plate, ABS-based Color Board, PET, Rubber, Veneer, Cork, Sandpaper, Food, Glass Fiber, Plastic, Delrin, etc.|
You May Be Wondering
1. What is the difference between the 5W and 10W models? How should I choose the device power?
10W model supports more engraving materials, has finer engraving, and faster engraving speed compared to the 5W model.
2. Other Laser machine laser power is 20W, why xTool D1-10W laser power is only 10W?
20W is the laser power of other Laser machines, its actual laser output power should be 5W.
The laser power xTool D1-10W is 36W, the actual laser output power is 10W, and xTool D1-10W uses compressed spot technology(the spot size is 0.08mm), the actual engraving effect can be same as of the ordinary 15W machine.
3. Why does the machine use steel wheels and steel shaft structures?
Compared to the plastic wheels and aluminum shafts, the industrial-grade steel wheels and shafts just make our machine have higher repeat positioning accuracy, higher motion stability, higher processing speed, and longer lifespan.
4. Is it possible to engrave metal?
Yes, the xTool D1 uses compressed spot technology with a spot size of only 0.08mm and supports engraving stainless steel and various coated metals. laserBox D1 5W can achieve the engraving effect of a normal 7W device, and 10W can achieve the engraving effect of a normal 15W device.
5. Is it possible to engrave cylinders?
Yes, xTool D1 can Perform Engraving on Cylindrical Objects with optional rotary attachment.
6. What is the maximum thickness of material that the machine can cut?
xTool D1-5W can cut up to 4mm basswood board at one time, and xTool D1-10W can cut up to 6mm basswood board at one time.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.